Becoming a Trusted Advisor
Smart business people know that your options to stand out in the marketplace are limited… cut prices? Not very profitable. Improve product quality? Certainly, but that can take substantial time and money. The fastest, most cost-effective way to differentiate yourself is to focus on your service. Customer service can no longer be merely average or simply friendly; it needs to be remark-able. That means you and your team members need to be seen as Trusted Advisors, so that you make price less relevant.
Here’s your opportunity to make that happen for your team…
About this live-stream half day virtual seminar
Some people claim that taking customer experience to the next level is complex. Jeff Mowatt disagrees. That’s why he calls his approach, Influence with Ease. Jeff reveals easy-to-apply tips, tools and phrases that generate significant results including:
- Strengthen customer loyalty
- Reduce conflicts with customers and co-workers
- Recharge customer service teamwork
- Make price less relevant
Whether you and your team members communicate with external customers or internal co-workers, these strategies will enhance the way people view you and your organization.
Participants discover how to:
- Enhance people’s perception of you by 12% by using a two word phrase more often (hint: it’s not please or thank you)
- Prevent customers from defecting just to save a few dollars
- Reduce your customers’ buying choices, and increase purchases by 7 fold
- Position your ideas, products, and services so that people select higher value options
- Meet and exceed the 7 top customer expectations
- Connect with clients at a deeper level by expressing your ‘grand intention’
- Use the most prevalent shift in buying behaviors to boost your business
- Avoid 5 common expressions that unwittingly raise skepticism in others
- Tap the ‘humility advantage’ to influence without pushiness
- Deal effectively with customers and co-workers who are stressed or rushed
- Ensure that social media messages about you and your organization strengthen rather than damage your brand
- Break bad news to others without creating hard feelings
- Move beyond repeat business to create loyalty (there is a difference)
- Prevent miscommunications that lead to stress and work overload
- Boost communication skills both at work and in your personal life
- Recharge your spirit and brighten your interactions with others
Jeff believes that smart customers no longer value you as an information provider. For information, customers can search Google in less than a second and it’s free. Free is worthless. Fortunately however, there are 3 core elements that customers do want from you – better yet to receive them, they are willing to pay a premium. You’ll discover how to apply these 3 elements so you’re perceived less as an information provider or order-taker, and valued more – literally, as a Trusted Advisor.
A unique learning opportunity with Jeff Mowatt
Treat yourself to this entertaining, informative session with Hall of Fame business speaker, Jeff Mowatt B.Comm, CSP. Jeff knows his stuff. He didn’t just read the book – he wrote it! He’s the best-selling author of the books, Becoming a Service Icon in 90 Minutes a Month, and Influence with Ease. He heads his own training company and has written and produced 13 coaching tools. His Influence with Ease column has been syndicated and featured in over 200 business publications. Jeff has exercised influence himself as a 29 year customer experience strategist, business owner, and former national president of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers.
6 reasons why managers and their teams should attend this program…
- You’ll stay current. You have no doubt noticed that technology is changing the face of customer service. Traditional ways we used to interact with customers, win their trust, and keep them coming back are becoming irrelevant. You’ll discover 3 of the most significant trends in customer service, and how you can position your organization to capitalize in response. Ignore these trends and you may find your business model is becoming obsolete. Your choice is to disrupt your market or become disrupted.
- You’ll learn something. If you’ve ever attended a conference where Jeff was the speaker, you know that he goes beyond theory and wishful thinking. Instead, he reveals practical tips that work in the real world. No matter what level you’re at in your organization, you will discover concepts that earn and hold your customers’ trust – even when they are rushed or stressed.
- The virtual format enables your team to attend from anywhere. There’s no expense or downtime lost to travel.
- It’s economical. We worked hard to come-up with a registration fee that would make it easy for organizations of any size to afford. The registration is just $177, we want to see all your people here. So we offer 10% off when you register 10 or more people at once. In terms of return on your investment, consider the payoff of each team member gaining and keeping just one repeat customer as a result of this training. How much does it cost your organization when an employee inadvertently loses a single repeat customer? When employees are forced to contend with customers and co-workers who are frustrated, what’s the toll on staff morale? What’s the cost of finding replacements? Take advantage of this opportunity to re-engage your entire team. Show them that you believe in them and expect them to continuously improve their service. If you’re a manager, demonstrate that you’re committed to this by participating yourself and including your management team. Keep in mind though that space is limited. Avoid disappointment and get the best rates by registering today.
- You’ll have fun! People pay more attention, learn faster, and retain more when they’re enjoying themselves. Becoming a Trusted Advisor is a fascinating topic presented by a Hall of Fame speaker that can enrich your communications with just about any other human. With Jeff you’ll laugh and learn. That means boosting your business and morale.
- It’s an opportunity to grow your business. The short-sighted approach to deal with price-cutting competitors is just to respond in kind; cut prices, operate on a shoe-string, hope for better times. The problem is customers will always be able to find someone else willing to provide similar products or services cheaper. Savvy managers realize your best option to prosper is to become a category-of-one; by simply enhancing the skills of the people you already have. You have two choices when faced with competitive pressures – you can either take refuge or take action.
Check here in February 2022 for next year’s schedule of events
We are offering both Morning and Afternoon sessions so that if you need to, you can split your team between sessions, and no one misses out.
Morning session: 9:00am – 12:00 Noon Mountain time
Afternoon session: 1:00pm – 4:00pm Mountain time
Registration: $177 per person.
Group rate – You’ll automatically receive 10% off that rate when registering 10 or more people all at once.
Cancellation: If you miss your session you will have access to a recording later.
Enrolment is limited. To enhance engagement and interaction we are using a Zoom meetings format and limiting the session size. To guarantee your spot, register today by calling us at 1-800-JMowatt (566-9288), within Calgary 403-244-9094.
Bonus! This seminar includes Participant Learning Guides and Continuing Education Certificates for 2.75 hours of professional development. Note: In Ontario, this seminar qualifies for 2.5 hours of RIBO credit under the category, “Personal Skills”. Jeff’s coaching tools will also be available at special seminar rates.
Our results using Jeff’s concepts have been tremendous, with overall sales up over 300% compared to last year’s volumes for the same period. Obviously there are a number of additional factors that we have undertaken that have contributed to that increase, but Jeff’s seminar on customer loyalty was certainly a key component.
I’m mind blown. These tips and tools are the first step to revolutionizing my approach with customers.
Within 18 months of introducing Jeff Mowatt’s program… public complaints have decreased by 75%
Very likely the BEST customer service seminar I’ve ever attended. Content, examples and real life practical approaches to use were right on the mark.
This investment in your people will pay for itself over and over.
Our staff attended this seminar and it was so helpful. The way we deal with customers, clients, venders, and each other has improved. Our team has risen to standards that are somewhat unheard of in our trade. Setting a new benchmark in the way customers, and people in general are treated is both exciting and exhilarating. Thank-you for a new outlook on an old business.
Jeff’s seminar provided new tools for us as leaders to enhance and improve our relationships.
On a normal shift I would regularly have at least 3 people freak-out and start complaining. Since using Jeff’s techniques over 4 weeks ago, I have not even had one patron become cross!!! These simple life-changing skills not only make the customers feel better, but also the employees! I don’t leave work angry because of the rude customers…Awesome!
Fantastic job! Jeff has effectively shown staff easy, authentic and effective ways to influence and service our customers both internally and externally. It will encourage our staff to present a more professional image to members.
I learned more from Jeff’s seminar in one session than I have in all the others I have attended over the years.
I wish our entire staff were here to hear what Jeff had to say.
We greatly appreciate Jeff bringing this level of training to rural communities; making it cost effective and accessible.
Overall, Jeff’s seminar was completely beneficial. It’s given each team member the tools to believe in their own problem solving ability. They now take customer service issues personally and the proof is shown in our recent guest feedback. I have received dozens of written comments from our guests stating, ‘The Blackfoot Inn has exceeded our expectations!
Thank you Jeff! Attending two of your seminars and having our staff complete the training tools we ordered had a significant impact. The Sarnia Chamber of Commerce just presented us with an award for OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Already attended this seminar?
Consider attending these follow-on seminars. They are designed for supervisors and managers and people who are planning on entering those positions.
Just a few past Sponsors of Jeff’s public seminars…
To receive automatic email updates and notices about Jeff’s programs, sign up for his 30 second bi-weekly Trusted Advisor tips.
Please forward this to others who you think would benefit by attending.
REDUCE CUSTOMER CONFLICTS
Register today for our 30 – second Trusted Advisor tips and receive as a bonus 15 Phrases that Pay for dealing with stressed and rushed customers.