Boosting your Business as a Trusted Advisor
Smart insurance professionals know that in today’s competitive marketplace your options to gain and keep new customers are limited.
There are always cheaper products out there to tempt your clients; products that you know aren’t the right fit for their needs. When customer discuss a claim with you – is what they are offered ever enough? It doesn’t help matters when people are bombarded with ads telling them not to trust insurance companies.
Gaining customer confidence doesn’t happen when your team’s service is average or simply friendly; it needs to be remark-able. That means you and your team members need to be seen as Trusted Advisors. Here’s your opportunity to make that happen for your team…
Who should attend?
Insurance professionals at all levels including advisors, underwriters, agents, brokers, adjusters, support team members, managers, supervisors and agency owners. If you’re in the insurance profession and you interact with customers and/or coworkers, this seminar is for you.
About this half day seminar
Some people claim that taking customer experience to the next level is complex. Jeff Mowatt disagrees. That’s why he calls his approach, Influence with Ease. Jeff reveals easy-to-apply tips, tools and phrases that generate significant results including:
- Strengthen customer loyalty
- Reduce conflicts with customers and co-workers
- Recharge customer service teamwork
Whether you and your team members communicate with customers or co-workers, these strategies will change the way people view you and your organization.
You’ll discover how to:
- Enhance people’s perception of you by 12% by using a two word phrase more often (hint: it’s not please or thank you)
- Improve the tone of communications; especially when clients are making grudge purchases like insurance.
- Prevent customers from defecting just to save a few dollars
- Reduce your customers’ buying choices, and increase purchases by 7 fold
- Position your products and services so that people select higher value options
- Meet and exceed the 7 top customer expectations
- Connect with clients at a deeper level by expressing your ‘grand intention’
- Use the most prevalent shift in buying behaviors to boost your business
- Avoid 5 common expressions that unwittingly raise skepticism in others
- Tap the ‘humility advantage’ to influence without pushiness
- Deal effectively with customers and co-workers who are stressed or rushed
- Ensure that social media messages about you and your organization strengthen rather than damage your brand
- Break bad news to others without creating hard feelings
- Move beyond repeat business to create loyalty (there is a difference)
- Prevent miscommunications that lead to stress and work overload
- Boost communication skills both at work and in your personal life
- Recharge your spirit and brighten your interactions with others
Jeff believes that smart customers no longer value you as an information provider. For information, customers can search Google in less than a second and it’s free. Free is worthless. Fortunately however, there are 3 core elements that customers do want from you – better yet to receive them, they will willingly pay more. You’ll discover how to apply these 3 elements so you’re perceived less as an information provider or order-taker, and valued more as a Trusted Advisor.
A unique learning opportunity with Jeff Mowatt
Treat yourself to this entertaining, informative session with Hall of Fame speaker, Jeff Mowatt B.Comm, CSP. Jeff knows his stuff. He didn’t just read the book – he wrote it! He’s the best-selling author of the books, Becoming a Service Icon in 90 Minutes a Month, and Influence with Ease. He heads his own training company and has written and produced 13 coaching tools. His Influence with Ease column has been syndicated and featured in over 200 business publications. Jeff has exercised influence himself as a 27 year customer service strategist, business owner, and Hall of Fame business speaker.
6 reasons why managers and their teams should attend this program…
- You’ll stay current. You have no doubt noticed that technology is changing the face of customer service. Traditional ways we used to interact with customers, win their trust, and keep them coming back are becoming irrelevant. You’ll discover the most significant trends in customer experience, and how you can position your organization to capitalize in response. Ignore these trends and you may find your business model is becoming obsolete. Your choice is to disrupt your market or become disrupted.
- You’ll learn something. If you’ve ever attended a conference where Jeff was the speaker, you know that he goes beyond theory and wishful thinking. Instead, he reveals unique Influence with Ease tips that work in the real world. No matter what level you’re at in your organization, you will discover concepts that earn and hold your customers’ trust – even when they are rushed or stressed.
- The half day format enables your whole team to attend. Jeff does the same program in the morning and the afternoon so that half of your team can attend either session. That means you get consistent training for everyone in a single day without having to shut down operations or forcing some people to miss out.
- It’s economical. We worked hard to come-up with a registration fee that would make it easy for organizations of any size to afford. The registration fee for this program is as low as $177 for early-bird registrations. We want to see all your people here. So we offer 10% off when you register 10 or more people. In terms of return on your investment, consider the payoff of each team member gaining and keeping just one repeat customer as a result of this training. How much does it cost your organization when an employee inadvertently loses a single repeat client? When employees are forced to contend with customers and co-workers who are frustrated, what’s the toll on staff morale? What’s the cost of finding replacements? Take advantage of this opportunity to re-engage your entire team. Show them that you believe in them and expect them to continuously improve their service. If you’re a manager, demonstrate that you’re committed to this by attending yourself and bringing your management team. Keep in mind though that space is limited. Avoid disappointment and get the best rates by registering today.
- You’ll have fun! People pay more attention, learn faster, and retain more when they’re enjoying themselves. Boosting your Business as a Trusted Advisor is a fascinating topic presented by a Hall of Fame speaker that can enrich your communications with just about any other human. With Jeff you’ll laugh and learn. That means boosting your business and morale.
- It’s an opportunity to grow your business. The short sighted approach to deal with price obsessed clients is just to respond in kind; focus on cheap, operate on the a shoe-string, hope things improve. The problem is customers will always be able to find online competitors who offer something that costs less (that is, if the customer never has a claim)! Savvy managers realize your bst option to prosper is to make your service so valuable that price becomes less relevant. That means enhancing the skills of the people you already have. You have two choices when faced with competitive pressures – you can either take refuge or take action.
Still not sure this is the right seminar for your team?
Take a few minutes to watch this video…
Seattle, WA – June 1, 2020
Portland, OR – June 3, 2020
Spokane, WA – June 5, 2020
Morning session: Check-in: 8:30am – 9:00am. Program: 9:00am – 12:00 Noon.
Afternoon session: Check-in: 1:00pm – 1:30pm. Program: 1:30pm – 4:30pm.
Standard -at the door or up to 6 days prior to seminar date – $275
Advance rate – 1-4 weeks prior to the seminar date – $189
Early-bird – one month or more prior to seminar date – $177
Group rate: You’ll automatically receive 10% off the above rates when registering 10 or more people at once.
Enrolment is limited. To guarantee your seating register today by calling us at 1-800-JMowatt (566-9288), within Calgary 403-244-9094.
Jeff is great at what he does: the best I’ve seen. He gave so many great ideas and verbal difference makes.
This brings new tools and ideas to complement our current training that has been missing for both our managers and staff.
So much good information! I am extremely thankful to be shown these skills and another way at looking at language and conversation in customer service. This has been so helpful to me.
Great speaker – very interesting.
I really like the simplicity of Jeff’s message! It’s easy to execute and applies to everyone.
This will enable us to create that differentiation that we are looking for.
This will help me provide better, more knowledgeable service to my insureds, and earn the trust of my examiners.
This was great – examples were relatable! I know this session will help me grow in my career as well as in my personal life.
These simple tools will set us apart even further from our competitors.
It was great; valuable information. I used to ask at the end of my meetings, ‘Do you have any questions?’ Now, instead I’ll clarify their understanding.
Excellent speaker. Speaks directly to my business.
It was a great session! This will improve our communication with internal and external customers.
Already attended this seminar?
Consider attending these follow-on seminars. They are designed for supervisors and managers and people who are planning on entering those positions.
Please forward this to others who you think would benefit by attending.
REDUCE CUSTOMER CONFLICTS
Register today for our 30 – second Trusted Advisor tips and receive as a bonus 15 Phrases that Pay for dealing with stressed and rushed customers.