Competing Beyond Price
Smart business people know that your options to stand out in the marketplace are limited… cut prices? Not very profitable. Improve product quality? Certainly, but that can take substantial time and money. The fastest, most cost-effective way to differentiate yourself is to focus on your service. Customer service can no longer be merely average or simply friendly; it needs to be remark-able. That means you and your team members need to be seen as Trusted Advisors, so that you make price less relevant. Here’s your opportunity to make that happen for your team…
About this half day seminar
Some people claim that taking customer experience to the next level is complex. Jeff Mowatt disagrees. That’s why he calls his approach, Influence with Ease. Jeff reveals easy-to-apply tips, tools and phrases that generate significant results including:
- Strengthen customer loyalty
- Reduce conflicts with customers and co-workers
- Recharge customer service teamwork
- Make price less relevant
Whether you and your team members communicate with customers or co-workers, these strategies will change the way people view you and your organization.
You’ll discover how to:
- Enhance people’s perception of you by 12% by using a two word phrase more often (hint: it’s not please or thank you)
- Prevent customers from defecting just to save a few dollars
- Reduce your customers’ buying choices, and increase purchases by 7 fold
- Position your ideas, products and services so that people select the higher value options
- Meet and exceed the 7 top customer expectations
- Connect with clients at a deeper level by expressing your ‘grand intention’
- Use the most prevalent shift in buying behaviors to boost your business
- Avoid 5 common expressions that unwittingly raise skepticism in others
- Tap the ‘humility advantage‘ to influence without pushiness
- Deal effectively with customers and co-workers who are stressed or rushed
- Ensure that social media messages about you and your organization strengthen rather than damage your brand
- Break bad news to others without creating hard feelings
- Move beyond repeat business to create loyalty (there is a difference)
- Prevent miscommunications that lead to stress and work overload
- Boost communication skills both at work and in your personal life
- Recharge your spirit and brighten your interactions with others
Jeff believes that smart customers no longer value you as an information provider. For information, customers can search Google in less than a second and it’s free. Free is worthless. Fortunately however, there are 3 core elements that customers do want from you – better yet to receive them, they will willingly pay more. You’ll discover how to apply these 3 elements so you’re perceived less as an information provider or order-taker, and valued more as a Trusted Advisor.
A unique learning opportunity with Jeff Mowatt
Treat yourself to this entertaining, informative session with Hall of Fame speaker, Jeff Mowatt B.Comm, CSP. Jeff knows his stuff. He didn’t just read the book – he wrote it! He’s the best-selling author of the books, Becoming a Service Icon in 90 Minutes a Month, and Influence with Ease. He heads his own training company and has written and produced 13 coaching tools. His Influence with Ease column has been syndicated and featured in over 200 business publications. Jeff has exercised influence himself as a 28 year customer service strategist, business owner, and Hall of Fame business speaker.
6 reasons why managers and their teams should attend this program…
- You’ll stay current. You have no doubt noticed that technology is changing the face of customer service. Traditional ways we used to interact with customers, win their trust, and keep them coming back are becoming irrelevant. You’ll discover 3 of the most significant trends in customer service, and how you can position your organization to capitalize in response. Ignore these trends and you may find your business model is becoming obsolete. Your choice is to disrupt your market or become disrupted.
- You’ll learn something. If you’ve ever attended a conference where Jeff was the speaker, you know that he goes beyond theory and wishful thinking. Instead, he reveals unique Influence with Ease tips that work in the real world. No matter what level you’re at in your organization, you will discover concepts that earn and hold your customers’ trust – even when they are rushed or stressed.
- The half day format enables your whole team to attend. Jeff does the same program in the morning and the afternoon so that half of your team can attend either session. That means you get consistent training for everyone in a single day without having to shut down operations or forcing some people to miss out.
- It’s economical. We worked hard to come-up with a registration fee that would make it easy for organizations of any size to afford. The registration fee for this program is as low as $177 for early-bird registrations. We want to see all your people here. So we offer 10% off when you register 10 or more people. In terms of return on your investment, consider the payoff of each team member gaining and keeping just one repeat customer as a result of this training. How much does it cost your organization when an employee inadvertently loses a single repeat customer? When employees are forced to contend with customers and co-workers who are frustrated, what’s the toll on staff morale? What’s the cost of finding replacements? Take advantage of this opportunity to re-engage your entire team. Show them that you believe in them and expect them to continuously improve their service. If you’re a manager, demonstrate that you’re committed to this by attending yourself and bringing your management team. Keep in mind though that space is limited. Avoid disappointment and get the best rates by registering today.
- You’ll have fun! People pay more attention, learn faster, and retain more when they’re enjoying themselves. Becoming a Trusted Advisor is a fascinating topic presented by a Hall of Fame speaker that can enrich your communications with just about any other human. With Jeff you’ll laugh and learn. That means boosting your business and morale.
- It’s an opportunity to grow your business. The short-sighted approach to deal with price-cutting competitors is just to respond in kind; cut prices, operate on a shoe-string, hope for better times. The problem is customers will always be able to find someone else willing to provide similar products or services cheaper. Savvy managers realize your best option to prosper is to become a category-of-one; by simply enhancing the skills of the people you already have. You have two choices when faced with competitive pressures – you can either take refuge or take action.
Still not sure this is the right seminar for your team?
Take a few minutes to watch this video…
Portland, OR – May 13
Seattle, WA – May 11
Spokane, WA – May 15
Morning session: Check-in: 8:30am – 9:00am. Program: 9:00am – 12:00 Noon.
Afternoon session: Check-in: 1:00pm – 1:30pm. Program: 1:30pm – 4:30pm.
Standard – at the door or up to 6 days prior to seminar date – $275
Advance rate – 1-4 weeks prior to the seminar date – $189
Early-bird – one month or more prior to seminar date – $177
Group rate: You’ll automatically receive 10% off the above rates when registering 10 or more people at once.
Enrolment is limited. To guarantee your seating register today by calling us at 1-800-JMowatt (566-9288), within Calgary 403-244-9094.
So much good information! I am extremely thankful to be shown these skills and another way at looking at language and conversation in customer service. This has been so helpful to me.
Our staff attend this seminar and it was so helpful. The way we deal with customers, clients, vendors, and each other has improved. Our team has risen to standards that are somewhat unheard of in our trade. Setting a new benchmark in the way customers, and people in general are treated is both exciting and exhilarating. Thank you for a new outlook on an old business.
I really like the simplicity of Jeff’s message! It’s easy to execute and applies to everyone.
Jeff’s session has brought an increase in confidence, a level of comfort and ultimately sales results.
It was great; valuable information. I used to ask at the end of my meetings, ‘Do you have any questions?’ Now, instead I’ll clarify their understanding.
Overall, Jeff’s seminar was completely beneficial. It’s given each team member the tools to believe in their own problem solving ability. They now take customer service issues personally and the proof has shown in our recent guest feedback. I have received dozens of written comments from our guests sting, ‘The Blackfoot Inn has exceeded our expectations!
Already attended this seminar?
Consider attending these follow-on seminars. They are designed for supervisors and managers and people who are planning on entering those positions.
Please forward this to others who you think would benefit by attending.
REDUCE CUSTOMER CONFLICTS
Register today for our 30 – second Trusted Advisor tips and receive as a bonus 15 Phrases that Pay for dealing with stressed and rushed customers.