Trusted Advisor Customer Service seminar
Smart business people know that your options to stand out in the marketplace are limited… cut prices? Not very profitable. Improve product quality? Certainly, but that can take substantial time and money. The fastest, most cost-effective way to differentiate yourself is to focus on your service.
The challenge is how to provide exceptional customer service in an environment of supply chain shortages, delays, and cost increases passed on to customers. Mix in staffing shortages and even more customer frustration.
Which is sometimes vented on your employees.
It’s not surprising then that team members feel pressured to make commitments that are difficult to keep. That’s why in this seminar we’ll reveal communication tips to earn and keep trust – even when customers are rushed and stressed. We’ll shift customers from seeing your team members as mere service providers, to instead valuing them as Trusted Advisors.
Here’s your opportunity to make that happen for your team…
About this half day seminar
Some people claim that enhancing customer relationships takes lots of training time and money. Jeff Mowatt disagrees. In this single half day seminar, he reveals easy-to-apply tips, tools and phrases to:
- Strengthen customer loyalty
- Reduce conflicts with customers and co-workers
- Recharge customer service teamwork
- Make price less relevant
- Boost employee retention
Whether you and your team members communicate with external customers or internal co-workers, these strategies will enhance the way people view you and your organization.
Participants discover how to:
- Enhance people’s perception of you by 12% by using a two word phrase more often (hint: it’s not please or thank you)
- Prevent customers from defecting just to save a few dollars
- Reduce your customers’ buying choices, and increase purchases by 7 fold
- Position your ideas, products, and services so that people select higher value options
- Meet and exceed the 7 top customer expectations
- Connect with clients at a deeper level by expressing your ‘grand intention’
- Use the most prevalent shift in buying behaviors to boost your business
- Avoid 5 common expressions that unwittingly raise skepticism in others
- Tap the ‘humility advantage’ to influence without pushiness
- Deal effectively with customers and co-workers who are stressed or rushed
- Ensure that social media messages about you and your organization strengthen rather than damage your brand
- Break bad news to others without creating hard feelings
- Move beyond repeat business to create loyalty (there is a difference)
- Prevent miscommunications that lead to stress and work overload
- Boost communication skills both at work and in your personal life
- Recharge your spirit and brighten your interactions with others
Jeff’s experience – having trained hundreds of workplace teams – has been that customers no longer value employees who act as information providers or order-takers. For information, customers can search Google in less than a second and it’s free. Free is worthless. Fortunately however, there are 3 core elements that customers do want from you – better yet to receive them, they are willing to pay a premium. You’ll discover how to apply these 3 elements so you’re perceived less as an information provider or order-taker, and valued more as a Trusted Advisor.
Treat yourself to this motivating seminar with Hall of Fame business speaker, Jeff Mowatt B.Comm, CSP. Jeff knows his stuff. He didn’t just read the book – he wrote it! He’s the best-selling author of the books, Becoming a Service Icon in 90 Minutes a Month, and Influence with Ease. He heads his own training company and has written and produced 13 coaching tools. His Influence with Ease column has been syndicated and featured in over 200 business publications. Jeff has exercised influence himself as a 30 year customer experience strategist, business owner, and former national president of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers.
6 reasons why managers and their teams should attend this program…
- You’ll stay current. You have no doubt noticed that technology is changing the face of customer service. Traditional ways we used to interact with customers, win their trust, and keep them coming back are becoming irrelevant. You’ll discover 3 of the most significant trends in customer service, and how you can position your organization to capitalize in response. Ignore these trends and you may find your business model is becoming obsolete. Your choice is to either disrupt your market or become disrupted.
- You’ll learn something. If you’ve ever attended a conference where Jeff was the speaker, you know that he goes beyond theory and wishful thinking. Instead, he reveals practical tips that work in the real world. No matter what level you’re at in your organization, you will discover techniques to earn and hold your customers’ trust – even when they are rushed or stressed.
- The half day format enables your whole team to attend. Jeff does the same program in the morning and the afternoon so that half of your team can attend either session. That means you get consistent training for everyone in a single day without having to shut down operations or forcing some people to miss-out.
- It’s economical. We worked hard to come-up with a registration fee that would make it easy for organizations of any size to afford. The registration is as low as $177 for early-bird registrations. We want to see all your people here. So we offer 10% off when you register 10 or more people at once. In terms of return on your investment, consider the payoff of each team member gaining and keeping just one repeat customer as a result of this training. How much does it cost your organization when an employee inadvertently loses a single repeat customer? When employees are forced to contend with customers and co-workers who are frustrated, what’s the toll on staff morale? What’s the cost of finding replacements? Take advantage of this opportunity to re-engage your entire team. Show them that you believe in them and expect them to continuously improve their service. If you’re a manager, demonstrate that you’re committed to this by participating yourself and including your management team. Keep in mind though that space is limited. Avoid disappointment and get the best rates by registering today.
- You’ll have fun! People pay more attention, learn faster, and retain more when they’re enjoying themselves. Trusted Advisor Customer Service is a fascinating topic presented by a Hall of Fame speaker that can enrich your communications with just about any other human. With Jeff you’ll laugh and learn. That means boosting your business and morale.
- It’s an opportunity to boost both customer and employee retention. The short-sighted approach to dealing with shortages of supplies and staffing is just hope your customers are patient. And that they won’t be too hard on your current employees. Savvy managers realize the payoff of investing in their team’s customer communication skills. That way customers feel appreciated, and employees deal with clients who see them as partners they trust. Everyone benefits. You have two choices when faced with shortages: you can hope things get better (and they won’t anytime soon when it comes to staffing shortages). Or you can take action.
UPCOMING 2023 SEMINARS:
Lloydminster – June 13 – Microtel Inn & Suites, 4257 44 Street, Lloydminster, SK S9V 2H1
Edmonton – June 15 – Four Points by Sheraton Edmonton South, 7230 Argyll Road T6C 4A6
(Morning Session ONLY for Edmonton event)
Calgary – June 21 – The Winston Golf Club 2502 6 Street NE T2E 3Z3
Kelowna – May 18 – Ramada Kelowna Hotel & Conference Centre, 2170 Harvey Avenue V1Y 6G8
Swift Current – June 8 – Home Inn & Suites, 1411 Battleford Trail East, S9H 5N5
Lloydminster – June 13 – Microtel Inn & Suites, 4257 44 Street S9V 2H1
VIRTUAL (live stream from anywhere)
June 22 – afternoon only 1:30pm – 4:30pm MDT
June 23 – morning only 9am – 12 noon MDT
Seminar Times for local in-person events:
Morning session: Check-in: 8:30 am – 9:00 am. Program: 9:00 am – 12:00 Noon
Afternoon session: Check-in: 1:00 pm – 1:30 pm. Program: 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Standard (at the door or up to 6 days prior to seminar date) – $275
Advance rate (1-4 weeks prior to the seminar date) – $189
Early-bird (one month or more prior to seminar date) – $177
Enrolment is limited.
To guarantee your seating register today by calling us at 1-800-JMowatt (566-9288), within Calgary 403-244-9094, or click the registration link below.
This seminar includes Participant Implementation Guides. Jeff’s coaching tools will also be available at special seminar rates.
If you miss your session you will have access to a recorded virtual session later.
Still not sure this is the right seminar for your team?
Take a few minutes to watch this video….
Our results using Jeff's concepts have been tremendous, with overall sales up over 300% compared to last year's volumes for the same period. Obviously there are a number of additional factors that we have undertaken that have contributed to that increase, but Jeff's seminar on customer loyalty was certainly a key component.
I'm mind blown. These tips and tools are the first step to revolutionizing my approach with customers.
Within 18 months of introducing Jeff Mowatt's program... public complaints have decreased by 75%
Very likely the BEST customer service seminar I've ever attended. Content, examples and real life practical approaches to use were right on the mark.
This investment in your people will pay for itself over and over.
Our staff attended this seminar and it was so helpful. The way we deal with customers, clients, venders, and each other has improved. Our team has risen to standards that are somewhat unheard of in our trade. Setting a new benchmark in the way customers, and people in general are treated is both exciting and exhilarating. Thank-you for a new outlook on an old business.
Jeff's seminar provided new tools for us as leaders to enhance and improve our relationships.
On a normal shift I would regularly have at least 3 people freak-out and start complaining. Since using Jeff's techniques over 4 weeks ago, I have not even had one patron become cross!!! These simple life-changing skills not only make the customers feel better, but also the employees! I don't leave work angry because of the rude customers...Awesome!
Fantastic job! Jeff has effectively shown staff easy, authentic and effective ways to influence and service our customers both internally and externally. It will encourage our staff to present a more professional image to members.
I learned more from Jeff's seminar in one session than I have in all the others I have attended over the years.
I wish our entire staff were here to hear what Jeff had to say.
We greatly appreciate Jeff bringing this level of training to rural communities; making it cost effective and accessible.
Overall, Jeff's seminar was completely beneficial. It's given each team member the tools to believe in their own problem solving ability. They now take customer service issues personally and the proof is shown in our recent guest feedback. I have received dozens of written comments from our guests stating, 'The Blackfoot Inn has exceeded our expectations!
Thank you Jeff! Attending two of your seminars and having our staff complete the training tools we ordered had a significant impact. The Sarnia Chamber of Commerce just presented us with an award for OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Already attended this seminar?
Consider attending this follow-on seminar. It is designed for supervisors and managers and people who are planning on entering those positions.