Customer Communications E-Learning Course
To be used in conjunction with Jeff Mowatt’s live training seminars, this E-learning course is a follow-on to strengthen communication skills with customers and co-workers.
Learning Objectives: Participants learn how build and hold trust in a variety of situations: with first impressions, anticipating and clarifying needs, enhancing internal and external service, and recovering from service errors.
– Strengthened customer loyalty
– Reduced conflicts with customers and co-workers
– Recharged team spirit
– Enhanced service culture
Format: E-learning interactive course. Modules are downloadable onto any desktop or mobile device. In total there are 28 modules; each taking approximately 30 minutes to complete. Each module begins with subject matter content for the learner. In the accompanying questionnaire, learners are asked multiple-choice questions for each module. Participants’ answers are checked against the answer key. A 75% grade must be achieved to receive the Customer Communications E-Learning Course certificate.
Total course length: 14 hours
- Managing Multiple Customers
- Grand Intentions to Greater Sales
- The Shocking Truth About Your Image
- Test Your Telephone Effectiveness
- Top 10 Telephone Turnoffs
- Phrases that add Value
- The Humility Advantage
- When Talking to Strangers
- Avoiding Office Politics
- When Customers Ignore You
- The Dreaded F-Word at Work
- I don’t seem to Fit-in at Work
- In Praise of Quieter Communications
- Dealing with Wealthy Customers
- 10 Ways to Break it to them Gently
- Customers from Hell
- Keeping Customers when Things Go Wrong
- Stop Being so Nice!
- Top 10 Worst things to Say to Angry Customers
- Customer Service Motivation
- Fabulous First Impressions
- Great Openings
- Gaining Influence
- Cultivating a Service Attitude
- Listening and Identifying Needs
- Softening Bad News
- Resolving Conflict
- Service Strategy
Course fee per participant – $1250. Contact our office to arrange for course enrollment.