Featured at the upcoming Customer Service Leadership Summit 2021
Under the Influence thought leader, Master Marketer
That’s right – the Terry O’Reilly! Star of CBC radio’s Under the Influence, bestselling author, and podcaster to over 7 million downloads per year will be taking you on a journey of how to use customer service creatively to differentiate your brand, without breaking the bank.
Customer Service IS Marketing
Terry believes customer service equals profits. Too many companies either don’t understand this rule, or need help implementing it. Great companies know it’s not enough to have customers leave satisfied – the key is to have them leave happy. That is a step beyond service. Superb customer service creates intense customer loyalty and fuels referrals.
You’ll discover how to:
- Create emotional connections with customers to generate feelings of fierce loyalty.
- Capitalize on the tendency of customers to remember people over products.
- Review customer touch-points in your company to provide more consistent service.
- Exploit hidden opportunities to enhance customer experience.
- Position your team’s customer service as a competitive advantage.
- Harvest customer service stories to advertise and promote your uniqueness.
- Use customer service as a powerful form of low-cost marketing
Take advantage of the unique opportunity to hear from one of the country’s foremost authorities on why customers buy. Terry and his team have done the research for you. He’ll share inspiring stories from around the world, revealing examples of unexpected customer service ideas your team can immediately implement.
Terry’s presentation will be followed by a Q & A enabling you to get behind the scenes and ask your own questions of this master marketer.
Bonus! All Summit registrants will receive a copy of Terry’s hot-off-the-presses new book, “My Best Mistake: Epic Fails and Silver Linings”
To check out the entire 6 speaker program, go to 2021 Customer Service Leadership Summit
Subscribe to our Blog
Get our latest updates in your Inbox