Customer Communications E-Learning© Course
Does your team’s great service ever backslide?
Customer Communications E-Learning Course© with 28 modules keeps employees tuned-up for terrific service
As a manager, you know there are several challenges when it comes to training your team members to enhance their service:
- What kind of content will be engaging enough to make team members actually pay attention?
- How can the training be efficient enough that it won’t take a huge commitment of time and money?
- How will I know that each of my team members have completed the course and actually learned something?
Enter the Customer Service E-Learning Course©. Written by customer experience strategist and bestselling author Jeff Mowatt, these strategies cover a full range of common customer challenges. Your team members will learn both the theory and the practice of communicating more powerfully; at work and in their personal lives. That’s what makes the subject matter so engaging, which means learners will stick with it. The course includes 28 modules. Each module can be completed just 15 minutes, enabling participants to take a module over the length time of a coffee break. And it includes a comprehension test and certificate, so that team members are held accountable for learning, and are rewarded for doing so.
- Strengthened customer loyalty
- Reduced conflicts with customers and co-workers
- Recharged team spirit
- Price becomes less relevant
Format: E-learning interactive course. The written modules are downloadable onto any desktop or mobile device. Each module begins with subject matter content for the learner. In the accompanying questionnaire, learners are asked multiple-choice questions. Participants’ answers are checked against the answer key. A 75% grade must be achieved to receive the Customer Communications E-Learning Course certificate.
Total course length: 7 hours broken down into 15 minute easily absorbably segments.
Learning Objectives: Participants learn how to build and hold trust in a variety of situations: with first impressions, anticipating and clarifying needs, enhancing internal and external service, and recovering from service errors.
- Managing Multiple Customers
- Grand Intentions to Greater Sales
- The Shocking Truth About your Image
- Test Your Telephone Effectiveness
- Top 10 Telephone Turnoffs
- Phrases that add Value
- The Humility Advantage
- When Talking with Strangers
- Avoiding Office Politics
- When Customer Ignore you
- The Dreaded F-Word at Work
- I don’t seem to Fit-in at Work
- In Praise of Quieter Communications
- Dealing with Wealthy Customers
- 10 Ways to Break it to them Gently
- Customers from Hell
- Keeping Customers when Things Go Wrong
- Stop Being so Nice!
- Top 10 Worst things to Say to Angry Customers
- Customer Service Motivation
- Fabulous First Impressions
- Great Openings
- Gaining Influence
- Cultivating a Service Attitude
- Listening and Identifying Needs
- Softening Bad News
- Resolving Conflict
- Service Strategy
Course license $497
Note there is no expiration for this license. Yes, that means you can use this course to train as many current and future staff as you require. It’s a onetime charge for training that will pay off for years. Course is not to be transferred shared outside of your organization.
REDUCE CUSTOMER CONFLICTS
Register today for our 30 – second Trusted Advisor tips and receive as a bonus 15 Phrases that Pay for dealing with stressed and rushed customers.