Featured at the upcoming Customer Service Leadership Summit 2021
Lawyer, Workplace Behavior Specialist, Author
Harassment Headaches and Diversity Dividends
Avoiding brand-damaging headlines and customer backlash while creating a truly inclusive workplace
You’ll discover how to:
- Avoid triggering sensitivity hot-buttons, while becoming more inclusive in our diverse world.
- Learn from the mistakes of others, particularly in the eyes of the Canadian judicial system.
- Become truly inclusive, instead of just ticking off the boxes.
- Address the single biggest barrier to inclusion: bystanders who fear repercussions.
“The feedback we received from our leadership group about Stephen’s message was so positive that we decided to provide this critical workplace training to all staff.”
– Trevor Sutherley, Deputy Fire Chief, Parkland County
To check out the entire 6 speaker program, go to 2021 Customer Service Leadership Summit
Register today for our 30 – second Trusted Advisor tips and receive as a bonus 15 Phrases that Pay for dealing with stressed and rushed customers.
Subscribe to our Blog
Get our latest updates in your Inbox